Here we will introduce how to create html help (.chm), web help and PDF form Word document.
1. Prepare a Word Document. The Word document must have a good organized Document Map.
2. Start Softany WordToHelp.
3. Click on menu File > New. New Project Wizard will show.
4. Set the project folder and project file name. Then click on Next.
5. Choose Select an existing Word file and click on Finish.
6. Select the Word document you have prepared and click on Open button.
7. Now a new project has been created.
8. You can choose different tabs to set the settings of each output formats.
9. On Build tab, you can click on Build to start outputting the help files.